- Small zucchini 200g, thick slices 0.5cm
- Cream cheese 200g
- Fresh chopped basil 20g
- Fresh chopped dill 15g
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Lemon zest 1/2
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt flakes and fresh ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, with salt and pepper and place zucchini slices on the pan
- Grill the slices evenly until they become tender.
- Combine cream cheese, basil, dill, and lemon zest in a bowl, and mix well.
- Place the grilled zucchini slices on a worktop and add the cream cheese mixture at one end and roll each slice gently
- Garnish each roll with dill and serve
Write Your Own Review