- Chicken breasts 360g
- Pesto 60g
- Cherry tomatoes 120g
- Mozzarella cheese 75g
- Extra virgin olive oil 20ml
- Salt flakes
- Black pepper
- Fresh basil 10g
- Cut chicken breast into a butterfly and place it inside a plastic bag and place on a flat surface.
- Start to flatten the chicken using a meat hammer and hammer the meat evenly on both sides.
- Spread on the entire open surface of the chicken with pesto, and add sliced tomatoes and mozzarella to half of the chicken
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle on a bit of olive oil and seal with toothpick
- Sear on each side for 2-3 minutes until the chicken turns into a gold color and add a whole cherry tomato and fresh basil
- Bake the ingredients in the oven for 12 minutes 250 degrees.
Write Your Own Review