- Spaghetti organic Cipriani 500g
- Garlic, cored 75g
- Extra virgin olive oil 250g
- Chili flakes 5g
- Sea salt 3-4g
- Water 500g
- Cook the pasta in a Pasta Boiler for about 12 minutes until al dente
- Remove the garlic core and cut the garlic into very small cubes
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil and garlic and bring to a boil and simmer until the garlic holds a golden color.
- Add the chili flakes and cook for another minute to extract the flavor of the chili.
- Add water from pasta boiler. Be careful in this stage! And season with salt.
- Add the pasta and cook for few more minutes while tossing gently until incorporated.
Write Your Own Review