- Dover sole 2 pcs
- Milk 50ml
- Flour all-purpose 50g
- Unsalted butter 40g
- Clarified butter 30g
- Lemon juice 20ml
- Parsley finely chopped, to garnish
- Cherry tomato 40g
- Salt flakes
- Black pepper
- Rinse the fish under cold water, and then dry. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Pour the milk into a large, shallow bowl. Pour the flour onto a large dinner plate. Dip both sides of the fish in the milk, then transfer to the flour. Rub flour into both sides of the fish. Shake off excess flour.
- Add the Clarified butter in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the fish on the first side for 3 minutes. Then flip over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the pan and add unsalted butter with cherry tomatoes and melt over medium heat. Then add the juice of the lemon and give the pan a swirl.
- Pour the butter sauce over the fish and garnish with parsley
Write Your Own Review