- Lamb rib rack 1.3kg
- Salt fresh ground pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil 25ml
- 3 large garlic cloves, cut in half
- Fresh rosemary leaves 10g
- Fresh thyme 10g
- Parsley leaves 10g
- Pat dry the lamb rack with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper all around, and set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, parsley, garlic, rosemary, and thyme leaves in a small food processor; pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Cut the fat layer on the lamb by making several cuts through the fat
- Marinate it overnight in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 220˚c. Place the lamb rack on a baking pan, fat side up, and cover the exposed ribs with foil so they don't burn while roasting.
- Roast for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove lamb from the oven and loosely cover it with foil. Let it rest for 15 minutes before cutting.
Write Your Own Review