- 2 pieces skinless cod fillet 250g each
- 1 medium zucchini cut into small cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 medium red onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- Extra virgin olive oil 20ml
- Chopped parsley leaves 10g
- Fresh lemon juice 20ml
- 3-4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat your oven to 250°c
- Season the cod with salt and pepper. In a large shallow baking pan, toss the zucchini, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, garlic, and thyme with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and bake the vegetables in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- Season the cod and roast for 5-6 minutes and bake for another 15-18 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables and fish carefully to a plate. Add some lemon juice and keep warm.
Write Your Own Review