- Corn-fed chicken 1.5kg
- Black truffle shaved or chopped 10g
- Foie gras 130g
- Extra virgin olive oil 20ml
- Salted butter 30g
- Truffle oil 10ml
- Pinch of salt flakes
- Sugar 10g
- Chicken stock 1200ml
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Remove the legs from the chicken leaving the two breasts and the tops of the wings. Seal the chicken in a frying pan with olive oil then transfer to a baking tray, drizzle generously with olive oil, then roast in the oven for approx. 8-10 minutes at 210°C.
- Seal the foie gras in a frying pan over a high heat with a small amount of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking tray and roast for 2-3 minutes at 180°C.
- Melt 20g of butter in a saucepan then add the chopped truffle and sauté to release the fragrance and flavors.
- Reduce the heat, then add 300ml of the chicken stock. Reduce it by three quarters then add the remaining 10g of butter. Add salt and sugar to taste and stir thoroughly.
- Remove the roasted chicken from the oven.
- To serve, arrange the chicken in a large copper pan, place the foie gras on top of the bread, and pour the sauce generously over the chicken, foie gras and bread.
- Sprinkle with crushed pepper, chives and sea salt and serve immediately.
Write Your Own Review