- Risotto 200g
- Extra virgin olive oil 25g
- Butternut squash 300g
- Shallots 30g
- Garlic halves 1
- Grano Padano Powder 100g
- Butter 80g
- Black pepper
- Vegetable stock 350-400ml
- Cinnamon 2g
- Marinate with salt, pepper and olive oil. Roast the butternut squash in a 180 degree oven for about 25 minutes
- In a preheated cooking pot, add the extra virgin olive oil, shallots, and roasted butternut squash sauté together
- Pour in the risotto into the pan, along with some extra virgin olive oil and stir well
- Toast at a medium heat while stirring occasionally until slightly translucent and toasted.
- Pour in the preheated vegetable stock, slowly add in small quantities of it, and fine salt.
- Cook at a medium heat, while continuously stirring until you get the required consistency.
- Add the sautéed butternut squash and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the butter and stir well.
- Marinate the sea scallops with salt and pepper and sear in a hot pan with butter.
- Remove the risotto from heat, and add the grated Grano Padano and mix until thoroughly incorporated
- Add the seared scallops in the top with cinnamon
Write Your Own Review