- Risotto 200g
- Extra virgin olive oil 15g
- Fresh thyme 2g
- White truffle 16g
- Porcini mushroom250g
- Chopped onion 30g
- Garlic halves 1
- Grano Padano powder 100g
- Black pepper
- Butter 30g
- Wild rocket 5g
- Chopped tomato 20g
- In a preheated cooking pan, add the olive oil, the garlic halves, and onion and sauté until the ingredients turn into golden brown color.
- Add the porcini mushroom and cook while stirring occasionally until caramelized.
- Remove some and keep some for garnish
- Season with ground pepper, thyme, and salt
- Add some water and simmer for few minutes until the mushroom gets cooked thoroughly.
- Strain the mixed mushrooms from the water and keep on the side
- Pour in the Risotto in pan with extra virgin olive oil and stir well
- Toast at a medium heat while stirring occasionally until slightly translucent and toasted.
- Pour small quantities at a time in the preheated mushroom stock, along with fine salt.
- Cook at a medium heat, while continuously stirring until you get the required consistency.
- Add the sautéed mushroom and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the butter and stir well
- Remove from heat. Add the grated Grano Padano and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Top with shaved white truffle, wild rocket and chopped tomatoes.
Write Your Own Review