- Risotto 200g
- Extra virgin olive oil 25g
- Fresh thyme 2-3g
- Portobello mushroom 250g
- Porcini mushroom100g
- Shitake mushroom 150g
- Chopped Onion 30g
- Garlic halves 1
- Grano Padano Powder 100g
- Black pepper
- In a preheated cooking pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, the garlic halves, and onion, and sauté until the ingredients turn into a golden brown color.
- Add the porcini mushroom and cook, stirring occasionally until caramelized, then add the Portobello mushrooms and shitake mushrooms and cook
- Season with ground pepper, fresh thyme, and salt
- Add water and simmer for few minutes until the mushroom get cooked thoroughly.
- Strain the mixed mushrooms from the water and keep on the side
- Pour in the Risotto in a pan with some extra virgin olive oil and stir well
- Toast at a medium heat while stirring occasionally until slightly translucent and toasted.
- Pour in small quantities occasionally of the preheated mushroom stock, along with some fine salt.
- Cook at a medium heat, while continuously stirring until you get the required consistency.
- Add the sautéed mushroom and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add some butter and stir well
- Remove from heat, and add the grated Grano Padano and mix until thoroughly incorporated
Write Your Own Review