Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Succulent chicken breasts stuffed with the best flavors.
- 360g Chicken breasts
- 60g Pesto
- 120g Cherry tomatoes
- 75g Mozzarella cheese
- 20ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt flakes
- Black pepper
- 10g Fresh basil
- Cut chicken breast into a butterfly and place it inside a plastic bag and place on a flat surface.
- Start to flatten the chicken using a meat hammer and hammer the meat evenly on both sides.
- Spread on the entire open surface of the chicken with pesto, and add sliced tomatoes and mozzarella to half of the chicken
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle on a bit of olive oil and seal with toothpick
- Sear on each side for 2-3 minutes until the chicken turns into a gold color and add a whole cherry tomato and fresh basil
- Bake the ingredients in the oven for 12 minutes 250 degrees.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.