Spaghetti with Japanese Sea Urchin
Creamy and luscious sauce.
You can buy these ingredients directly from Fresh Express:
- 400g Cipriani Spaghetti
- 1/2 Banana Shallot
- 150ml Balsamic Vinegar Bianco
- 50g Wild Uni Sea Urchin
- 3tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10g Parsley Leaves
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Begin by cooking the spaghetti. Add to a pan of salted boiling water and cook for 8–12 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- As the pasta cooks, add a splash of oil to a large, non-stick frying pan and saute the shallot (finely diced), and garlic (sliced) until soft.
- Add the white vinegar to the pan and leave to reduce by half, then add the sea urchin roe.
- Drain the spaghetti then serve the pasta, and on the top add the sea urchin reduced sauce.
- Finally, fold through the parsley, red pepper (sliced), and season with a little lemon juice.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.