Smoked Salmon Mousse
Incredibly easy yet so creamy.
- 50g Smoked salmon
- 30g Heavy cream
- 30g Package cream cheese, softened
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 30g Dried dill weed to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30g Salmon cubes
- Place the smoked salmon in a blender or food processor, and blend it until it’s smooth.
- Mix in heavy cream, cream cheese, juice of half of a lemon, dried dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Blend to desired consistency. Transfer to a medium serving dish, and garnish with salmon roe.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.