Risotto Ai Funghi
A renowned classic.
You can buy these ingredients directly from Fresh Express:
- 200g Risotto
- 25g Extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3g Fresh thyme
- 250g Portobello mushroom
- 100g Porcini mushroom
- 150g Shitake mushroom
- 30g Chopped Onion
- 1 Garlic halves
- 100g Grano Padano Powder
- Black pepper
- FUNGHI SAUCE
- In a preheated cooking pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, the garlic halves, and onion, and sauté until the ingredients turn into a golden brown color.
- Add the porcini mushroom and cook, stirring occasionally until caramelized, then add the Portobello mushrooms and shitake mushrooms and cook
- Season with ground pepper, fresh thyme, and salt
- Add water and simmer for few minutes until the mushroom get cooked thoroughly.
- Strain the mixed mushrooms from the water and keep on the side
- Pour in the Risotto in a pan with some extra virgin olive oil and stir well
- Toast at a medium heat while stirring occasionally until slightly translucent and toasted.
- Pour in small quantities occasionally of the preheated mushroom stock, along with some fine salt
- Cook at a medium heat, while continuously stirring until you get the required consistency.
- Add the sautéed mushroom and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add some butter and stir well
- Remove from heat, and add the grated Grano Padano and mix until thoroughly incorporated
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.