Pan Seared Scallops
Juicy caramelized scallops.
- 200g Sea scallops
- 150g Quinoa
- 250g Butternut squash
- 60g Green apple
- Salt flakes to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 10ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 8g Parsley
- 20g Salted butter
- Boil the butternut squash with vegetable or chicken broth until its cooked, and then strain it.
- Crush the butternut squash well to create a puree consistency, and add salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil or butter.
- Cut the green apple into small cubes, and mix it with the cooked quinoa and lemon dressing
- Sear the sea scallops in a hot pan with butter
- Display the butternut squash puree in a plate, add the quinoa and apple salad, and top it with the seared sea scallops.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.