Grilled Sea Bass
A simple flavorful method, perfect for the grilling season.
- 2 Whole sea bass 500-600g, gutted, scaled and cleaned
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Handful thyme and parsley
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped olives
- Chopped capers
- Chopped black olive
- Chopped chives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Black pepper and salt
- In a bowl mix and the put the extra virgin olive oil, chives, lemon zest, black olives, tomatoes and thyme in a small bowl with a good pinch of salt. Place over a low heat and warm up gently.
- Heat a barbecue or a griddle pan over a medium heat. Cut 3 slits down each side of each fish, through the skin and the flesh but not quite down to the bone, and stuff the cavities with the lemon slices and thyme.
- Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes, then check the flesh is cooked – it should be opaque and come away from the bone and served with sauces
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.