Fried Mozzarella Cheese
The perfect comfort food.
- 70g Flour
- 250g Mozzarella cheese balls
- 2 Eggs
- 60ml Milk
- 70g Breadcrumbs
- Salt flakes
- Drain the mozzarella balls in a sieve to remove the excess water and set aside.
- Using your palm, form the cheese into a perfect round ball shape
- Prepare the egg wash by combining the milk and egg and whisk until thoroughly incorporated
- Coat the cheese balls with flour and then dip them into the egg wash mixture and finally roll them with breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
- Fry at 180°C for a maximum of 2 minutes until the mozzarella balls turn into a golden brown color
- Drain them in a paper towel and enjoy
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.