Extra crispy and golden brown.
- 400g Squid rings
- 40g Egg white
- 30g Semolina
- 30g Flour
- 100g Lemon
- Salt flakes to taste
- Wash the squid rings well and drain in a sieve to remove the excess water.
- Cover the squid rings with plastic and add ice on top of it to preserve the freshness.
- Place the squid in a clean bowl, add the egg wash and mix until well combined
- Coat the squid rings with the flour and semolina mixture until well coated and strain in a fryer basket to remove excess flour mixture.
- Fry in a preheated deep fryer for about 2-3 minutes with an oil at a temperature of 180°C until they turn into a golden brown colour.
- Drain in a paper towel to remove excess oil and season with salt.
- Serve hot in a paper with lemon wedge and any sauces you like
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.