Carnival Tomatoes & Burrata Salad
Simply refreshing, a must-try.
You can buy these ingredients directly from Fresh Express:
- 150g Heirloom tomatoes
- 300g Burrata cheese
- 60g Wild roquette leaves
- 10ml Balsamic vinegar
- 15ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt flakes to taste
- 10g Fresh basil leaves
- Cut the burrata cheese into chunks, and the Heirloom tomatoes into wedges
- Mix the extra virgin olive oil with half of the given quantity of balsamic vinegar and salt flakes
- Mix the wild roquette leaves with the remaining half of the balsamic vinegar
- Display all the ingredients in a plate, along with the remaining dressing
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
- Lunch & Dinner
Organic Spaghetti Lobster
Big on both flavour and luxury.
Strawberry Jam Sablés
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
Tartines with Cream, Quail Eggs and Caviar
Delicious bite-size appetizer.
Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and Caviar
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
Double Zero Tea Martini Dolce 0.0
A fresh blend of darjeeling and chamomile tea.
Tea Punch Martini Rosé 0.0
An essential iftar drink.