- Roasted Pumpkin Cubes 200g
- Cherry tomatoes 80g
- Pomegranate 20g
- Wild rocket leaves 60g
- Roasted beetroot 150g
- Feta cheese cubes 50g
- Balsamic vinegar 15ml
- Extra virgin olive oil 10ml
- Black pepper
- Wrap the beetroot in aluminum foil and roast in the oven at 200 degree for 20 minutes.
- Marinate the pumpkin with salt, pepper and olive oil, and roast it in a 180 degree oven for about 25 minutes
- Cut the feta cheese and cherry tomatoes into cubes
- Combine the rocket leaves, cherry tomatoes and beetroot, and toss with balsamic vinegar, black pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- Display all the ingredients in a plate and add the feta cheese and pumpkin and garnish with pomegranate seeds and extra virgin olive oil.
Write Your Own Review