- Rib eye 300g
- Pappardelle Cipriani 400g
- Parmigiano Reggiano 50g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 15ml
- White onion 10g
- Carrot 10g
- Sea salt flakes 10g
- Celery 10g
- Black Pepper, Freshly Ground 2.5g
- Nutmeg Whole, Freshly Ground 1g
- Water/beef stock 0.75L
- Cut the beef into cubes and season with sea salt flakes. In a preheated pot, add the extra virgin olive oil, followed by the beef
- Add black pepper and cook at a medium high heat, stirring occasionally until caramelized.
- Add freshly ground nutmeg and continue to cook until the meat starts to caramelize.
- Cut the onion, celery and carrot into small cubes and add to the beef
- Continue to cook until the oil starts to separate from the meat. At this point, you can add the water in this consistency
- Cook for about 1 hour at a medium high heat until you get the required consistency.
- Cook the pasta in a Pasta Boiler for about 12 minutes until al dente
- Add the pasta to the ragu, along with the Parmigiano Reggiano, and cook for few more minutes while tossing gently until incorporated.
Write Your Own Review