- Sea scallops 200g
- Quinoa 150g
- Butternut squash 250g
- Green apple 60g
- Salt flakes to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil 10ml
- Parsley 8g
- Salted butter 20g
- Boil the butternut squash with vegetable or chicken broth until its cooked, and then strain it.
- Crush the butternut squash well to create a puree consistency, and add salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil or butter.
- Cut the green apple into small cubes, and mix it with the cooked quinoa and lemon dressing
- Sear the sea scallops in a hot pan with butter
- Display the butternut squash puree in a plate, add the quinoa and apple salad, and top it with the seared sea scallops.
Write Your Own Review