- Beef burger patty 1
- Hass avocado 330-350g
- Organic egg 1
- Mozzarella de buffalo
- Heirloom tomato 30g
- Pesto sauce 30g
- Wild rocket leaves 10g
- Comte cheese 25g
- Pinch of sesame
- Half lime juice
- Half-fill a wide pan with boiling salted water, and bring it to a light simmer over a medium heat.
- Crack one of the eggs into a cup and gently pour it into the water in one fluid movement. You’ll see them begin to cook immediately. A really soft poached egg should take around 2 to 4 minutes, depending on the size of the eggs.
- When they’re ready, remove them to some kitchen paper to dry off
- Cut the avocado in half and cook burger patties for 4-5 mins each side or until cooked through you liking
- Layer up the cut-up avocado with the comte slice, poached eggs, pesto sauce and mozzarella di buffalo
- Top with tomato and wild rocket
- Spread the top with pesto sauce, lime juice and pinch of sesame.
Write Your Own Review