- Avocado Hass 330g
- Jalapeños chopped 8g
- Coriander 16g
- Limes 2
- White onion diced 20g (use tropea red onion for a sweeter taste)
- Datterino tomatoes diced 75g
- Salt flakes 2g
- Tortilla chips 150g
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pit, and slice into a grid, 3 slices by 4 slices. Scoop out the avocado and smash it.
- Then add lime juice and salt to the smashed avocados and mix.
- Chop up the jalapeño (for medium spice), tomatoes, and onion and add into the bowl (molcajete) with the smashed avocado, salt, and corriander and mix together.
- Serve with warm corn tortillas chips.
Tip: season with additional lime juice and salt for extra flavor.
Write Your Own Review