- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- Olive oil 20ml
- 1 lemon juice
- White balsamic vinegar 5ml
- Salt flakes and black pepper
Note: leave yourself time to marinade the vegetables. Marinating can be as fast as 1 hour or as slow as overnight.
- Cut the vegetables into even pieces so that they cook easily. Place the cut vegetables into a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine pressed garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, oil, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the marinade mixture all over the veggies and mix to coat the veggies evenly.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour. (You can also marinade the vegetables overnight.) Try to mix veggies from time to time.
- Cook vegetables, turning 1/4 of the way around every 4-5 minutes. Cook time highly depends on the size of vegetables cuts and how soft you like the vegetables.
- Take cooked vegetables off the grill and grate some Parmesan cheese over the top right away.
Write Your Own Review