- Shallots 30g
- Fresno chili or red jalapeno 10-150g
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Red wine vinegar 50ml
- Coriander 30g
- Parsley 30g
- Oregano 20g
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil 35ml
- Striploin steak 720g
- For the Chimichurri sauce, combine finely chopped shallots, chili, garlic, vinegar, and salt in a medium bowl. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Combine finely chopped cilantro, parsley, and oregano and whisk in some extra virgin olive oil
- On a cutting board, pat the rib eye dry with paper towels and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes
- Marinade the beef with extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper
- Grill as per the doneness you like and slice diagonally into 5 to 6 pieces, and be sure to slice against the grain of the meat.
Write Your Own Review