- Wild roquette leaves 60g
- Beetroot 75g
- Crottin goat cheese 150g
- Balsamic vinegar 20ml
- Green apples 150g
- Extra virgin olive oil 10ml
- Almond flakes 10g
- Wrap the beetroot in aluminum foil and roast in the oven at 250 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix the wild roquette leaves with the balsamic vinegar
- Shred the green apple
- In a medium hot pan, toast the almond flakes gently until they turn into a golden color
- Display all the ingredients in a plate and add the toasted almond flakes and extra virgin olive oil.