- Flour 70g
- Mozzarella cheese balls 250g
- Eggs 2
- Milk 60ml
- Breadcrumbs 70g
- Salt flakes
- Drain the mozzarella balls in a sieve to remove the excess water and set aside.
- Using your palm, form the cheese into a perfect round ball shape
- Prepare the egg wash by combining the milk and egg and whisk until thoroughly incorporated
- Coat the cheese balls with flour and then dip them into the egg wash mixture and finally roll them with breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
- Fry at 180°C for a maximum of 2 minutes until the mozzarella balls turn into a golden brown color
- Drain them in a paper towel and enjoy
Write Your Own Review