- Squid rings 400g
- Egg white 40g
- Semolina 30g
- Flour 30g
- Lemon 100g
- Salt flakes to taste
- Wash the squid rings well and drain in a sieve to remove the excess water.
- Cover the squid rings with plastic and add ice on top of it to preserve the freshness.
- Place the squid in a clean bowl, add the egg wash and mix until well combined
- Coat the squid rings with the flour and semolina mixture until well coated and strain in a fryer basket to remove excess flour mixture.
- Fry in a preheated deep fryer for about 2-3 minutes with an oil at a temperature of 180°C until they turn into a golden brown colour.
- Drain in a paper towel to remove excess oil and season with salt.
- Serve hot in a paper with lemon wedge and mayonnaise, aioli, or any sauces you like.
Write Your Own Review