- Veal rack 250g
- Salt 1-2g
- Breadcrumbs 45g
- Grana Padano 12g
- Flour 10-12g
- Egg 1
- Cut the veal rack into portions of 250g and season them with salt on both sides and set aside
- Put the meat inside a plastic bag and place on a flat surface. Start to flatten the meat using a meat hammer and hammer the meat evenly on both sides.
- Mix the egg and whisk until thoroughly incorporated and dip the meat into the flour mixture then into the egg mixture until evenly coated on all sides
- Coat with breadcrumbs until evenly coated and transfer to an appropriate container
- Fry the Milanese in a pan with butter at medium temperature for about 5 minutes until it turns crispy and juicy on the inside.
- Display on a plate with a mixed salad tossed with lemon and cherry tomatoes.
Write Your Own Review