- Extra virgin olive oil 80ml
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- Tomato paste 30g
- 1kg fresh tomatoes roughly chopped
- 500ml fish stock
- 3 strips orange or lemon zest
- Skinless white fish fillets, cut into large chunks 1000g
- Clams 250g
- Mussels 250g
- Prawns U10 400g
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large ciabatta loaf, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- Salt and black pepper
- Bay leaf
- Fresh thyme
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat, and add the onion and garlic. Cook until they aretender but not browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes
- Add the fish stock, bay leaf and thyme and turn up the heat until it begins to boil. Cook until the quantity is reduced by about half.
- Add the tomato paste and white fish and cook for 10 minutes. Then add the clams, mussels, prawns and the orange strips and pop the lid on to steam.
- Remove from heat, add the seasoning, and serve immediately, garnishing with parsley and served with garlic bread.
Write Your Own Review