- Fresh blueberries 260g
- Zest of lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sugar 65g
- Butter 40g
- Combine blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and thyme in a medium skillet over medium/high heat
- Stir frequently. The blueberries will start to breakdown and release moisture. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer (medium/low to medium heat).
- While stirring, simmer for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Turn off the heat and stir in butter (optional ingredient) until well combined
- Cool the sauce to room temperature. Serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container until needed. Garnish with fresh thyme of desired.
Write Your Own Review