- Avocado Hass 320g
- Shrimps size 20/30 400g
- Mango 200g
- Mixed green salad 60g
- Cherry tomato 40g
- Extra virgin olive oil 25ml
- Dijon mustard 10g
- Salt flakes
- Black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the grill pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and toss with 1/4 lemon dressing; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mango wedges, cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper and toss with 2/4 lemon dressing.
- Layer the mixed green salad in a salad bowl and toss with the remaining dressing
- Add the mango mixture over the lettuce and top with the shrimp.
- Combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper
- Whisk that together, until it has a milky beige appearance, then slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil
Write Your Own Review